WANTED: Mortgage Loan Processor as of 9/20/2015
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Process FHA, VA and Conventional loans for assigned Loan Officer(s) within timeframes
• Obtain order-out items
• Assist in clearing UW conditions and meeting doc draw and funding and lock dates
• Assist with daily problem-solving and trouble-shooting
• Keep current on FHA/VA/Conventional changes
Specific Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities Required for Position:
• Experienced and passionate customer-focused Processor
• Minimum 2-4 years of mortgage experience or comparable
• Good character, motivated, hard working
• Ability to work well with fellow associates, clients and vendors
• Good communication skills. Neat, clean, healthy work habits
• Very detailed from start to finish of file involvement that leads to successfully insured loans purchased by our investors. Minimal error/default ratio
• Support/Team attitude with manager and all associates
• Works well with others and fosters a positive team atmosphere
• Has strong command of technology including ability to use or learn loan originating software systems and Microsoft Outlook
• High school graduate or equivalent
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Standard office environment including work at a computer terminal. Work involves extended periods of sitting, occasional walking and lifting up to 10 pounds.
You will need to be able to work well in a family-oriented, team environment that requires the highest levels of honesty and integrity. We are seeking a candidate who takes pride in their work and in their company.
We pay a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Full-time employees are eligible for a benefits package that includes matching 401k and Medical.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will train the right candidate who may not have mortgage experience, but demonstrates a strong skill set commensurate with the qualifications outlined above.